We respect the intellectual property rights of others and therefore provides a platform which sees that no content violates those rights. Our User Agreement or Terms and Conditions of Use of site requires that the information posted by the members be accurate, lawful and not in violation of the rights of the third parties. To promote these objectives, localoffers4u.com (www.localoffers4u.com or http://localoffers4u.com or http://www.localoffers4u.com or https://localoffers4u.com or https://www.localoffers4u.com or LO4U) henceforth called as website or LO4U or localoffers4u.com and Vishwashrushti Enterprises provides a process for submission of complaints or reporting abuse of the content posted by the members. The policy regarding this is as under and also the procedure for the same is described as under.
Please kindly note that whether or not we disable access to remove content, localoffers4u.com and Vishwashrushti enterprises may make a good faith attempt to forward the written notifcation, including the complainant's contact information, to the Member who posted the content and/or take other reasonable steps to notify the member that localoffers4u.com or Vishwashrushti Enterprises has received a notice of alleged violation of intellectual property rights or other content violation. As in our policy terms, in appropriate circumstances and in our discretion, we may disable and/or terminate the accounts of members, or groups as the case may be, who infringe or repeatedly infringe the rights of others or otherwise post unlawful content.
Kindly note that any notice or counter-notice you submit must be truthful and must be submitted under penalty of law. A false notice or counter-notice may give rise to personal liability. Therefore please seek legal advice before submitting a notice or a counter-notice. Some of the resources to learn more about copyright law are https://copyright.gov and others.
LocalOffers4U or LO4U or localoffers4u.com and Vishwashrushti enterprises will respond to reports of abuse of the contents or any other alleged copyright infringement, which concerns with unauthorized use of copyright image as a profile photo, any pictures in the albums or offers or photos sections or background, or allegations concerning the unauthorized use of copyrighted image uploaded through our photo hosting services, or any photos, any information contents, any information provided by you, any comments, any posts on the site, posts referring to remembering offers,Profile and others, which may allegedly infringing materials. Note that not all unauthorized uses of copyrighted materials are infringements.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C) , section 512, localoffers4u.com and Vishwashrushti enterprises has implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed infringements. If you believe in good faith that your copyright has been infringed, you can contact us via our site and providing the following details in the contact us form or in the report abuse form or e-mail the details to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest,
2. Description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed (e.g. a link to your original work or clear description of the materials allegedly being infirnged upon),
3. Description of the infringing material that you cliam and information reasonably sufficient to locate it on our website or services.
4. Your contact information, which includes your address, telephone numbers and an e-mail address.
5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law, and
6. A statement by you, made under penalty of law(prejury), that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Please kindly note that under 17 U.S.C section 512(f), you may be liable for any damages, including costs and attorney's fees incurring by us or our users, if you knowingly materially misrepresent that the material or activity is infringing. If you are not sure about the material you are reporting is in fact infringing, you may wish to have a legal advice, before filling a notification with us.
We process reports in the order in which they are received. Once we have received the notification, we will email you with the confirmation. In response to the notices of alleged copyright infringement, we may decide to remove or disable access to the material. If we remove or restrict access to the content in response of alleged infringement, localoffers4u.com or Vishwashrushti Enterprises will make a good faith effort to contact the affected account holder with the information concerning the removal or restriction of access, including the copy of the takedown notice, alongwith the information about filling a counter-notice.
Please take a note that if you have received a DMCA notice, it means that the content described in the notification has been removed or access for that content is restricted. Please take the time to read and go through our notice given to you by us, which includes information on the notification we received and also includes instructions on how to file a Counter-Notice.
If you believe that a notice of Copyright infringement or Abuse Reporting has been improperly submitted against you, you may submit a Counter-Notice, according to the Sections 512 (g)(2) and (3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
You can send the Counter-Notice to us via our site and providing the following details in the contact us form or e-mail the details to us at: email@example.com.
1. Your Physical or Electronic Signature (Also please provide your Full Name along with suffice).
2. Identification of the material removed or to which the access has been denied, and also the location at which the content was present before it was removed.
3. A statement under penalty of Law (prejury) that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled,
4. Your name, telephone number and e-mail, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of India and all the matters will be resolved in the courts of Solapur District (India), and that you will accept the service of process from the complainant submitting the notice or his/her authorized agent according to subsection (c)(1)(C).
To submit a Counter-Notice, please respond to our original email notification of the removal and include the required information in the body of your reply as we discard all attachments for security reasons.
If you believe that the content was mistakenly removed in response to DMCA notice, please contact us using contact us form or send us the details by email, instead of re-posting the content. Re-posting the content which is under DMCA verification, may lead to your account for permanent suspension.
After we receive a valid Counter-Notice, we will promptly forward a copy to the person who has filed the original notice. If we do not receive notice within 30 working days that the original reporter is seeking a court order to prevent further infringement of the material at issue, we may replace or cease disabling access to the content that was removed.
For issuses other than copyright infrigment, you can contact us via Contact us Form or send the details to our e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or you can fill up the report abuse form.
Filling a DMCA Notification or Counter-Notice is not a Joke. Please think properly before submitting any claims or counter-notice. If you are unaware whether you are actual right holder or authorized to act on right holder's behalf. Submitting fraudulent and/or bad faith submissions can have consequences legal and financial, both. Therefore please be sure that you are the actual rights holder, or that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed in error, and that you understand the repercussions of submitting a false claim.
Please Kindly note that we do not Offer any Legal Services. If you have any doubt's please consult your attorney (lawyer).